Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Happy Summer...A Little Late

Hi friends!
  Obviously I've been a slacker....sorry!  Grad school is consuming my life, but I am learning SO much!  I am actually blogging during a class break. Wow do I have a busy summer!  Class all week this week from 8:30-4:30, homework and (hopefully) putting my classroom back together next week, and then another week of class and lots more homework....then wedding festivities for one of my best friends, beach trip with the family, and our K-conference at the end of July.  I am hoping to get some pictures up of the last few weeks of school (oceans and kindergarten graduation fun) sometime soon, but if not....forgive me!  I hope everyone is having a FABULOUS summer!  When you gat ready to start panning for the beginning of your school year, check out my TPT store!  I made new units for Pete the Cat and Brown Bear!  I hope you like them!

No comments:

Post a Comment