Friday, May 4, 2012

At the Zoo...

Oh wow... I didn't realize how long it's been since my last post!  The last few weeks have been CRAZY busy with studying and writing a paper on top of every day school (teaching, having lots of fun with my friends, making new units, getting ready for DIBELS and the end of the year) and life things (wedding showers, family stuff, moving my sister to an awesome new apartment in Birmingham...a little jealous (:, etc).  My final was this week and thank goodness for teachers who give choices of what to answer on tests. :)  If I am right, I think I did pretty well and hopefully made an A in my first class. ")
ANYWAYS...soooo sorry for the hiatus!! 

         Last week and the week before we learned ALL about zoo animals.  We did a lot of Deanna Jump's zoo animals (I forgot to take pictures of any of our theme things:( ) and during centers we used my new zoo unit stuff from my TPT store.  I can't believe how smart these kids are!  They are writing up a storm and sometimes by choice!  They are going to be FABULOUS first graders next year.  I am going to miss them so so so much...tears may even be shed when I say goodbye to these little friends.  I am soaking up all the time I can until they leave me.  I didn't take pictures of everything but....check out all the fun things we did for zoo.  



























I gave them new crayons and they wanted to recycle their boxes...this is what they decided to use them for. :)

If you like these centers click here:


Next posts: Zoo Trip and Dinosaurs.


No comments:

Post a Comment