Saturday, August 11, 2012

Rearranged My Room!

Soooo it's been a while since I posted, sorry!

Where did the summer go? I feel like I haven't had a second to relax. I even did homework at the beach!! It's been a busy busy summer with grad school, weddings (not my own), showers, break-ins, our fabulous conference, and so on.  Anyways...

I am finally getting back into school mode. I got my class list and I am so excited for this year!! As of right now I have 19 friends. We have about 465 kindergarteners registered at our school and school hasn't even started!! It's definitely a special treat working at an all kindergarten school with so many sweet little faces and fabulous teachers.

I took a few pictures of my classroom yesterday. It is pretty much finished. I just need to hang my new job banner. It's so cute! I will post a picture when I get it up!!
View from the back of my room
Blue/Art Center
Every child's favorite thing in my classroom.  Mine too. :)
My door.  I wanted to do something new this year, but my creative juices started flowing a bit too late.
Red/Writing center and computers and my FABULOUS new shelf my dad and I made.
Look at all the junk stuff it holds!  AMAZING!
View from the front of the class
Teacher table... looks a little junky, but it's really very organized. :)
View from my table.
View from the door

I hope you enjoyed the pictures!  

OH! I almost forgot!  I posted a new Nursery Rhyme unit on TPT!
Click here to see a preview.  Let me know what you think!

No comments:

Post a Comment