Friday, November 11, 2011

Thankful for FREEBIES!

I've been working super hard on jazzing up my blog.  In celebration of finishing AND a three day weekend, I thought I'd try to upload a freebie (I'm not sure how to upload it so you can see the actual page without clicking on the link)!  Thank you so much for taking the time to read my blog.  Stay tuned for more happenings in our kinder class!

Coming up:one more week of Thanksgiving, then 3 weeks of Christmas!  

Can you believe Christmas is almost here?  This is my favorite time of year...full of friends, family, and food.  It's SUCH a great time to really show kids what it means to be thankful and to teach them what it means to be a servant of others by giving...or in our kinder-words...being a REALLY BIG peacemaker!

  Keep a look out for all of our fun activities, especially our Christmas Around the World book the second week of December (so cute and the kids love it!)

Click here for a FREEBIE! Pilgrim Patterns

1 comment:

  1. Pilgrim pattering is such a cute way to promote patterning, Thank you so much,

    ReplyDelete