Friday, November 18, 2011

Thanksgiving Fun

What a great week we've had!!  We finished up our Thanksgiving Unit with fun Thanksgiving centers, a Thanksgiving fact book and a Pow Wow!  It's been a fun but crazy week...lots of assessing, a field trip to the high school to watch Little Red Riding Hood, and today we had the Pow Wow.  Check out the pictures to see all the fun things we've been doing!

Math Centers







Some of our fun literacy centers






Theme
We watched a video about how to make corn husk dolls then made them with paper bags.  The kids LOVED it!

I got this idea from overallsuccess.net

Some of the things we are thankful for:


"God"  I love it!

heart and mom

earth and ice cream :) A girl after my own heart.

"I love my family."

Happy Thanksgiving!

No comments:

Post a Comment