Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Proud of my Pilgrims!


These are our math and literacy centers this week.  We are still sticking with the Thanksgiving theme, but this week, we are learning all about pilgrims!  I am so proud of my hard working pilgrims!

Math Centers



 
Literacy Centers




Great work!  Easy way to check work: have students write the words in the same color as the pilgrim.


Write the sight words.  Color the object the correct color.


A/I sort
I'd be more than happy to share any of these center activities.  
Feel free to visit my donorschoose site!   

3 comments:

  1. These are great ideas so kids can be independent and also accountable while having fun. I would love the files for any of these you are willing to share. my email is jbrown1@jsd117.org.

    Thanks!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Where can I locate the free pilgrim pattern sheet?

    ReplyDelete